Project title: Innovative education in outdoor kindergartens
Project No: 2017-1-CZ01-KA201-035499
Project duration: 2017-10-01 – 2019-05-31
The project aim is to share experience among partners who are involved in enhancing of preschool children education in continual direct contact with nature. The main goal is cooperation for innovation share and exchange of good practices among different institutions devoted to preschool education. As forest kindergartens are not yet regulated in any of partners ́ countries law, it is also important to share knowledge related to legal aspects, barriers and possibilities of establishing and running forest kindergarten with legislative anchoring and maximum law support in each partner country. Key issues and needs of each partner (ALMS, Lauko darzelis and Kalimba) were analysed and summarized. Following project points were defined based on this analysis.
- 3 international project meetings
- 2 big open joint education events
- 3 training and education sessions
1) participating organization and their employees
2) teachers outdoor education providers
3) kindergarten pedagogues and indirectly preschool children, who are taught by them
4) child-in-contact-with-nature negotiators
5) legislative bodies of each partnering country
The project allows exchange of good practises among partners from different regions. This cooperation enables to share different culture, politic and nature environment. Common cooperation allows finding more solutions of key points to be solved. Partners will be able to explore experiences from different countries and easier to find the best solution to fit their needs. Sharing of common goals and work together brings mutually beneficial results and outcomes.