OUTDOOR LEARNING – THE WAY TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER BETTER
Beneficiary: VšĮ lauko darželis
National Agency: Education Exchanges Support Foundation (Švietimo mainų paramos fondas)
Programme: „Erasmus+“, KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practice, School Exchange Partnerships
Project No. 2017-1-LT01-KA219-035261_1
Project Title: Outdoor learning – the way to understand each other better
Start of the project: 01-09-2017
End of the project: 31-08-2019
Project duration: 24 months
Project “Outdoor learning – the way to understand each other better” tries to answer the most important question: How to improve the quality of preschool education integrating outdoor learning on purpose to facilitate the integration process in the multicultural classrooms?
The project is going to improve the quality through connection of both – outdoor pedagogy and multicultural integration. Children conflicts, misunderstandings, sneer – often problem in multicultural environment among children in preschools. Because of this reason is decreasing the quality of education. Researchers from UK and USA have proved that children when they are outdoors are less aggressive, more creative and positive, so outdoor education form could be nice improvement of integration process in multicultural children groups. This integrated approach would help to increase the quality of preschool education level in multicultural environment.
Project objective – improve the quality of preschool education with sharing new methods and best practice of outdoor learning integration into multicultural environment.
The project tasks:
1) share the knowledge and raise the competence of employees (teacher and administrative staff) in outdoor education;
2) share the knowledge and raise the competence of employees (teacher and administrative staff) in multicultural integration;
3) adapt outdoor pedagogy methods in multicultural preschool education environment.
The project is addressed to:
– 420 preschool students (children) – the main target group
– 52 preschool/school teachers and administrative staff
– 3 preschool organizations (like institutions)
– 760 parents
– 30 relevant stakeholders
Expected project results:
– better quality of preschool education based on outdoor learning in the multicultural classes,
– greater understanding and responsiveness to social, ethnic, linguistic and cultural diversity,
– innovative approaches for more attractive preschool education – outdoor education in multicultural classes,
– better understanding about multicultural integration process in children groups,
– exchanged best experiences about outdoor learning and multicultural integration,
– increased accessibility to quality preschool outdoor education,
– strong strategic partnership with partner organization,
– more positive attitude towards the European project and the EU values.
Sekite mūsų nuotykius!
Pamatykite kaip gyvename. Prisijunkite prie mūsų Facebook @Lauko darželis